Search this blog

domingo, 9 de abril de 2017

Present simple or Present continuous?

You must remember that we use Present continuous when we are talking about things that are happening right now. And we use Present simple to talk about daily routines.

Look at this example:


My father is wearing a red tie today.

My father wears a red tie every day.



Let's see if you know which one is the correct tense in the following exercise! Present simple vs Present continuous

Present simple vs Present continuous

Quiz

 

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Alex!

    I really like the design of you blog.
    I think (as Antonio de la Peña comments in the first activity) it's so attractive for kids. Everything is very clear and motivating.

    There are only two issues (that might be a problem with my computer maybe):
    I could not open the podcast and the answers in this activity seem to be crossed or mistaken if you answer in the main page. Here, while writing these lines, answers seem to be right!!

    I don't know. A bit strange.
    Great job anyway!!

    ResponderEliminar